Careers at Jaguar Toronto
- Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
- Department: Accounting
- Employment Status: Full Time
Grand Touring Automobiles is seeking to hire an accounts payable clerk. The ideal candidate will have accounting experience, preferably in the automotive industry, have CDK (ADP) experience and be working towards or have CGA designation.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Posting all invoices.
- Getting approval for all invoices
- Checking sublet WO to make sure everything is accrued before doing the posting
- Making all demand cheques
- Making all accounts payable cheques
- Getting all cheques ready and signed before give to people
- Reconciliation of accounts payable statement with GL
- Reconciliation of vehicle flooring statement (RBC) with GL
- Accruing for month end expenses
- Vehicle audit every month
- HST remittances
- QST remittances
- Ontario Tire Stewardship Remittances
- Scanning & filling all documents (Cheques & Car dockets and Parts inventory)
- Reconciliation of manufacturing statements
- Wiring payment to all Manufactures (Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Bentley, etc…)
- Go to bank and post office when necessary
- Ordering office supplies for all departments
- Reconciling GL vehicle with One-Eighty
- Take charge of posting of licensing
- Updating cash flow and vehicle database
- Answering all the coming phones
- Getting all the documents ready as requested by Auditor at the year end
Grand Touring Automobiles features the most exclusive brands in the automotive industry and is part of an exclusive dealer group. With 6 dealerships in the group, your opportunity for advancement has never been better. We offer competitive compensation, health and dental benefits and much more!
While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration by completing the Employment Application Form (see below), and selecting submit. Thank you.